This iconic supercar really sorts the men from the boys. No… really. In the dark recesses of this magnificent beast sits an engine that houses a staggering 638bhp, allowing it to reach a top speed of 205mph. And it’s not just the top speed that’s incredible, it can accelerate from 0 - 62mph in just 3.3 seconds. In other words, this puppy can move.
- Engine - 6.2 L supercharged LS9 V8
- Max Power - 638 bhp at 6500 rpm
- Max Torque - 819 Nm at 3800 rpm
- DriveTrain - FR
- Length - 4475 mm
- Width - 1928 mm
- Height - 1245 mm
- Weight - 1440 kg
- Top Speed - 330 km/h
- 0-100 km/hr - 3.3s
- The Circuit Specification of the ZR1 uses the Bodykit of the C6.R.
- The Corvette ZR1 also serves as an AI Police Vehicle.