The 2012 Charger SRT8 is a beast of a muscle car. Coming off the back of a total redesign for 2011, the 2012 model retains the stonking good looks that hark back to the iconic styles of the ’68 - ’70 models. With a 6.4 litre V8 packing 470bhp and a top speed of 175mph this muscle car has the grunt to back up its looks.
- Max Power - 470 bhp at 6000 rpm
- Max Torque - 637 Nm at 4300 rpm
- DriveTrain - FR
- Length - 5082 mm
- Width - 1905 mm
- Height - 1479 mm
- Weight - 1891 kg
- Top Speed - 281 km/h
- 0-100 km/hr - 4.7s
- The Charger SRT-8 also serves as an AI police vehicle
- The Charger SRT-8 also serves as an AI traffic vehicle.
- As of February 10, 2015, the Circuit Specification for the Charger SRT-8 has been added via the Speed Live Update.