If you ain’t heard of this you must be living in a cave – the Mini Cooper is as iconic as they come. Initially designed to be the company’s first performance car, the 2010 S version kicks everything up a notch with a 1.6 litre twin-scroll turbocharger that’ll guarantee a quick getaway. All together now - “You were only supposed to…”
- Engine - 1.6 L turbocharged Prince THP175 I4
- Max Power - 172 bhp at 5500rpm
- Max Torque - 240Nm at 1600rpm
- DriveTrain - FF
- Length - 4714mm
- Width - 1683mm
- Height - 1407mm
- Weight - 1189kg
- Top Speed - 225km/h
- 0-100 km/hr - 6.5s
- As of January 20, 2015, the Circuit Specification for the Cooper S has been added via the Extreme Live Update.
- The Circuit Specification for the Cooper S uses a Bodykit based on the Castrol MINI John Cooper Works.