Skyline = tuner heaven! The R34 is a modern classic – its all-wheel drive chassis can more than handle the 280 bhp output of its in-line six, which was limited due to a gentlemen’s agreement between Japanese manufacturers. So tuners can really go to town on this baby with modified output of 800+ bhp not uncommon!
- Max Power - 280 bhp at 6800rpm
- Max Torque - 392Nm at 6800rpm
- DriveTrain - 4WD
- Length - 4600mm
- Width - 1785mm
- Height - 1360mm
- Weight - 1540kg
- Top Speed - ?km/h
- 0-100 km/hr - ?s
- As of February 10, 2015, the Circuit Specification for the Skyline GT-R has been added via the Speed Live Update.
- As of April 21, 2015, the Raid Specification for the Skyline GT-R has been added via the Raid Live Update.
- The Circuit Specification of the Skyline GT-R uses the JGTC Bodykit.